He wants YOU

God wants you to hear this . . . from Him, to you.

I will show you who you are called to be. Don't worry about it. Trust me. I have a plan. It's not your burden to carry. You can't comprehend all that I want to do in your life. You don't need to figure it all out, though. That's my place. You can try but you will then miss out on opportunities I have for you. I don't want you to miss out.

I want you to trust me.

I want you to live what you say you believe. I AM GOD. If I created the heavens and the earth, don't you think I have your life perfectly planned and in control? Who are you to question my sovereignty with your disbelief? Worry is a form of mistrust. If you really trust me then you know what I am capable of. You desire peace? I AM PEACE. Knowing the plans I have for your life all at once will not bring peace to your heart. It will only frighten and overwhelm you. Trusting me, resting in me, and hoping in me is what brings you peace. When your life revolves around who I am instead of what I am doing in your life, then your soul will be at rest because the focus is not on you anymore. As long as your eyes are on yourself, you have no energy or time to know me.

You were created to know me.

I want to know you. I am already aware of your mistakes and they were forgiven even before they occurred. I don't care about how many times you've messed up. I want you to allow my forgiveness and grace to cleanse your soul. You are not supposed to be perfect to know me. In fact, it is quite the opposite. I created you like you are for a reason.

I love you not for who you are supposed to be, but for who you are.

I don't want you to come to me as a fake, pretend version of yourself. I want you to come to me IN your brokenness. That's the point. You cannot do it. You're a sinful, selfish, imperfect, and broken mess. That is why I died...so you might live. But the life you are called to live is not one of being self conscious of what you've done. You are called to live a life of FREEDOM.

Choose me.

I want you. You need me. Come. Let me heal you. Tell me your dirt. I am bigger than your sin. Remember it is already forgiven. I want YOU. All of you---the good, the bad, and the ugly. I AM GOD and you are called to know me and rest in my peace.

Popular Posts